Title: Professional Services Consultant (EDI)
Location: Solon, OH
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Our global consulting organization employs 800+ highly skilled consultants whose unmatched experience in delivering industry solutions that span manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and services is backed by a proven track record of successful ERP implementations around the world.
As an Epicor EDI Consultant, you will take ownership of EDI implementation engagements and assume overall delivery responsibility, perform implementation tasks, and produce quality deliverables. You will be accountable to the Epicor EDI Manager and are responsible for developing, organizing and controlling tasks within your projects and demonstrate the ability to lead these engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the customer on an independent basis for these projects with little supervision by the Epicor EDI Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership of EDI implementation engagements including but not limited to proactive Scope, Budget and Schedule management.
- Acts as primary point of contact for Customer ensuring timely messaging around Status, Issue/Risk, Scope, Budget and Schedule is communicated and understood
- Configures, tests and trains customer on the EDI Demand Management module, providing initial troubleshooting assistance during implementation
- Responsible for obtaining utilization target of 68%
- Responsible for understanding and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and providing internal updates when impacted by project related factors
- Responsible for daily entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Teams with other internal and external groups e.g. Epicor ERP consultants, project manager and 3rd party resources) to research and propose solutions.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original scope, budget or schedule and notify EDI Manager and/or Project Manager in timely manner
- Analyze and anticipate project risk and proactively communicate escalating issues as well as proposing a solution and plan to address them
- Sense of urgency for customer business needs and persistence to follow through on closing projects and ensuring successful go-lives
What You Need to Succeed:
Bachelors degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree
2+ years EDI experience in the areas of: consulting, application training or customer support
Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications highly preferred
Previous experience with manufacturing software preferred
Project Management experience preferred, PMP certification a plus
Requisition number: 20000465
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.