Job Title: Project Manager (EDI)
Location(s): Solon, OH
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of the implementation/projects through dedicated resources and ensures each project is delivered on time within budget and scope.
What You’ll Do:
- Host virtual meetings with clients to take detailed project requirements, clarify specifications, objectives and on-boarding activities of each project and develop a comprehensive project plan;
- Provide project coordination to ensure alignment with SOWs, and collaborate with Sales and IT priorities, to enable efficient and successful completion of projects or support requests, with the highest degree of client satisfaction;
- Delegate and coordinate resources for projects to appropriate staff based on bandwidth, individual strengths, skill to ensure flawless execution of projects;
- Track, monitor and measure project performance, by creating and maintain comprehensive project documentation and milestones for reference through PM system(s), to perform risk management;
- Proactively addresses client concerns or product issues with tact and execute on project deliverables;
- Identify up-sell opportunities and help clients understand the value proposition;
- Act as a liaison between Implementation, Sales and Development teams, when needed, leading various initiatives.
- Provide feedback to performance, productivity, engagement and development of the team, to drive high performance;
- Demonstrate and exercise sound judgement in selecting best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain appropriate solution;
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned, or when current responsibilities are changed with or without notice.
What You Need to Succeed:
Operational Excellence: Consistently execute on projects, tasks, and other deliverables in an efficient manner; remove, reduce, or effectively navigate processes to prevent unnecessary delays; continuously focus on improving business processes; use data and facts to guide decision making.
Strategic Thinking: demonstrate awareness of the impact of own work on aspects of the Company's strategy and the impact of the Company's strategy on own work; identifies implications of own analysis.
Change Leadership/Agility: Adapt appropriately to changing conditions; seek innovative ways to change and improve; provide consistent and calm leadership during times of turbulent or unexpected change; help team members understand perspective and reason changes are necessary.
Resilience: Continuing to perform effectively when faced with time pressures, adversity, disappointment, or opposition. Remain focused, composed, and optimistic in difficult situations and bounces back from failures or disappointments.
Additional Skills to Set You Apart:
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or related field is a preferred; PMP certification a plus
3-5 years professional experience in project management or an implementation role
3-5 years professional experience working with external clients in a team environment
Experience with PM and CRM tools: Asana and Salesfore.com, a plus
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong and proven knowledge of various EDI standards: ANSI X12 EDI, a plus
Strong and proven knowledge of various file transfer protocols: AS2, FTP and VAN, a plus
EDI, ERP implementation, or integration experience preferred
Requisition Number: 20000052
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.