Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally.
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies. With a deep understanding industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free resources so business can grow.
Overview of the role
The primary responsibility of the Customer Account Manager is generate additional software revenue by focusing on the success of our customers. “Grow Business Not Software”, means that by enabling our customers to grow we create mutually beneficial relationships. . To succeed you will be able to work effectively with all areas of your customers business.
The successful Customer Account Manager has to be experienced in selling software solutions within a variety of industry sectors – ideally in mid-market with a proven track record of quota attainment for new business and existing account sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver Quota within assigned territory.
- Ability to create long term relationship within customer leadership team “C-Level” and develop reference ability within install base.
- Understand and articulate complex business issues and how technology will address these issues
- Proven account and territory planning
- Experience and maturity of knowledge to work in a matrix organisation and direct internal / 3rd party resources to achieve qualified sales opportunities
- Follow up on company generated leads within territory
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently
- Proven ability to achieve yearly sales quota.
- Degree educated or necessary experience
- Minimum of 3 years Account Management sales experience within Australia
- Experience selling within Aged Care industries is a benefit
- Ability to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand is required.
- Australian Driver’s license
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.