Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in Texas, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
Our robust growth constantly creates exciting new positions, which we consistently fill with our own employees. That is why we hire exceptionally bright, career-oriented people who want to work hard, prove their skills and get recognized and rewarded based on performance.
Common Tasks include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Accommodations and flight arrangements for company staff and 3rd parties whenever required
- Office administration such as: handling visitors, refreshments, office stationeries, office equipment (copier, printers, etc.)
- Responsible for office upkeep and maintenance. For example: air-conditioning, lighting, potted plants and etc.
- Prepare business letter when required.
- Arrange postal/courier service for company documents that need to be sent. i.e. Invoices, Letters, Order Forms, etc.
- Fixed asset tagging
- Provide support and assistance to other personnel as required
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Financial Controller
Finance related tasks:
- Issuing purchase order to vendors
- Vendors creation and maintenance
- Vendors invoices scanning and clarify vendors queries
- Verify staffs claims, courier bills, medical bills, office phone bills, and electricity bills, etc.
- Cheque deposits and cash application to accounts receivable
Human Resource related tasks:
- Staff welfare. i.e. arrange festive celebration, employees meetings etc.
- Assist in onboarding process for new hires
- To verify the checklist which completed by the staff who is leaving employment before final salary is released and handled to Finance and HR
Office related tasks:
- Office facilities administrative role
· At least 3-5 years relevant working experience.
· Good phone etiquette, pleasant personality and interpersonal skill.
· Good in English communication (read, speak, write & type).
· Able to multi-tasking and work independently in a fast paced changing environment
· Accounting knowledge is a plus.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.