Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
Due to exciting growth of the company, we are searching for hard-working, driven candidates for our already successful Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement.
As for us, with over 4000 employees and 20,000 customers in more than 150 countries, we’re already a leading provider of innovative business software to major companies across the world, and we’re still growing..fast!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement.
As a Business Development Associate, you will have four key functions that are essential in ensuring our business growth:
- To contact key decision-makers in a variety of medium-sized businesses to generate interest in our solutions.
- To respond quickly and effectively to inbound leads.
- To nurture interested contacts to the point that they are ready to pass to the sales team as a qualified opportunity.
- To keep the CRM system updated with key information.
An ideal Business Development Associate will hold the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios.
- You will need to have high energy and the spirit and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career.
- Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you are to get through to, and engage with, busy senior people.
- A desire to move in to technology sales.
- Related Degree or equivalent
- Outbound calling experience would be advantageous
- Software Industry experience would be advantageous
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.