Senior Field Marketing Consultant
Location: Sydney, Australia
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Senior Field Marketing Consultant will execute the strategic field marketing initiatives and marketing programs for the ANZ region. Reporting to the APAC Marketing Director, this role will work closely with Product Development, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing. You will plan, prepare, execute, and measure ROI-oriented marketing activities and programs with limited supervision while working within the broader Epicor brand guidelines and corporate processes.
The Senior Field Marketing Consultant will work in a small team that focuses on executing an appropriate mix of marketing tactics targeting prospects, customers, influencers and partners to develop pipeline and brand awareness.
What You’ll Do:
• Designs and implements marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by the business development teams and direct and indirect sales team.
• Provides necessary reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of programs and presents solutions to optimize our spend.
• Collaborates with colleagues to develop print and electronic communications, web presence, events, thought leadership, sales support materials, social media and other efforts that align with sales and business goals.
• Creates consistent communication with sales mid and senior level leadership to promote awareness of programs, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback.
• Negotiates contracts and arrangements with outside vendors supplying services or materials in support of marketing programs.
• Monitors and analyses indicators of business performance such as Sales vs. Forecast, competitor information, and other relevant marketing data factors
• Works closely with the sales organisation to successfully identify business opportunities, support tools, and marketing initiatives in a timely and high-quality manner. Ensures regular communications with sales on marketing campaigns being planned/executed