Location(s): Bensalem, PA (preferred); Minneapolis, MN; Austin, TX; Dublin or Carlsbad, CA
Epicor software drives business growth.
Companies around the world use Epicor solutions to help them compete and grow. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in our unique approach to industry functionality and cloud technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers’ needs and how they work. Epicor delivers industry-specific business solutions in the cloud, designed to fit and adapt to our customers’ needs, ease complexity, and drive growth for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services businesses.
With deep industry capabilities, Epicor solutions promote growth while easing complexity. Our powerful solutions free up resources so that businesses can leap forward and grow profitably. We focus on positive outcomes.
This Director, Product Marketing position has worldwide responsibility for developing and delivering successful go-to-market activities for our Distribution product lines. Leading a team of Product Marketers, s/he will set the strategic vision of our product lines by developing differentiated market positions, value-focused messaging, and compelling content that both builds awareness and drives demand for our award-winning products. The Director and Product Marketing team will be deep experts on their industries and products, working across the Marketing organization to ensure collaboration and consistency across all delivery channels.
As a key member of the Epicor Product leadership team, the Director will be the key bridge to Field Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to ensure cross-functional commercial success of the products. S/he will serve as the voice of Epicor at company and industry events, charged with telling the story of how Epicor enables our customers’ business growth objectives and long-term success.
- Direct go-to-market strategy and investment decisions across a software portfolio in multiple geographies.
- Assimilate information from clients, company executives, sales team, client services, and industry sources to develop both short- and long-term vision and drive go-to-market execution.
- Develop the market requirements, buyer personas, and segmentation detail and definition necessary for product strategy and downstream marketing and field execution.
- Develop the positioning, messaging, content, and thought leadership necessary for brand awareness, demand generation, and pipeline acceleration for both new customer acquisition and existing customer solution expansion.
- Command attention and respect as an industry thought leader and spokesperson for Epicor, both in writing and in person.
- Deliver sales enablement in a variety of ways to ensure that the sales teams can set Epicor apart with compelling and consistent messaging and content.
- Manage (in concert with internal partners) customer advisory boards as well as analyst and alliance relationships.
- Track the P&L for each solution and contribute to decision-making to achieve growth and EBITDA goals.
- Manage your portion of the Product Marketing annual operating plan and budget.
- Identify and drive synergy with the larger Epicor organization that results in greater market share worldwide.
- Identify and build partnerships within the industry that contribute to the overall growth of the business.
- Develop a highly effective Product Marketing team through coaching and mentoring of existing staff and recruiting great new talent.
- Roll up your sleeves, entrepreneurial, get-it-done attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree with graduate degree preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in B2B software product marketing, with 7+ years in management role.
- Demonstrable success growing the profitability and performance of large software portfolios.
- Prior experience in Distribution is a plus.
- Ability to accept moderate to substantial business related travel.
- Global business experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – Ability to operate in a complex, global environment, influencing and gaining consensus on priorities and execution objectives. Exceptional writing and presentation skills that emphasize story telling.
- Results-oriented – Ability to manage direct and cross-functional teams to deadlines and business results achievement.
- Analytical thinking – Ability to incorporate input from a variety of sources, determine priorities, and set execution path for successful achievement of corporate objectives.
- Data analysis skills – Ability to create and consume data and quantitative models in Excel that drive collaboration around data-driven decisions.
- Technology and deployment experience – Strong aptitude for advanced technology and modern software deployment models, including cloud and mobile apps. Demonstrable experience growing SaaS portfolios strongly preferred.
- Energy, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial – Bias for action, ability to work within a fast growth, transformative environment.
- Creativity and content – Aptitude for and experience with building highly engaging and consumable content across all marketing and sales enablement channels.
- Coaching and recruiting – Ability to leverage and improve existing competencies, and extend our capacity through the hiring, onboarding, and teaching of both onshore and offshore talent.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (Distribution Software) Trevose United States, Austin United States, Minneapolis United States
- Product Marketing Manager (eCommerce, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing) Austin United States, Carlsbad United States, Minneapolis United States
- Product Marketing Manager (Distribution) Austin United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.