Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Providing technical software support for applications developed by Epicor. Many of the software products integrate using the Epicor REST API’s which requires the agent to work directly with customers to identify, replicate and correct issues such as: Networking, IIS, Firewalls, applications, performance, web site integration…
To succeed as a Technical Support agent, you should be able to bring technical and problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills, and the curiosity to understand our customers’ business and their needs with the desire to meet those needs all together into one person performing as part of a world class team that delights and goes beyond our customers’ expectations.
- Provide Technical Software Support over the phone and via email to a broad customer base.
- Troubleshooting and recreating REST API issues in house.
- Troubleshoot complex software applications that tightly integrate with the main Epicor system and may also interface with other 3rd party components.
- Helping customer to customize core application by creating business rules using C# with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Responding to cases in a professional timely manner, providing solutions, updates and advice.
- Creating and maintaining internal and external knowledge base articles
- Support hours of operation are 8:00am-8:00pm ET Monday through Friday.
- Experience in troubleshooting REST API’s using Postman
- Previous experience in customer service / support is required
- Experience writing small console/debug applications in Microsoft Visual Studio using C# to test API calls.
- Experience using Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL, SQL Tracing and SQL maintenance plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Previous work experience in wholesale distribution
- Outgoing person with great customer service skills
- Previous work experience using Epicor Prophet 21 and or Epicor Eclipse software
- Familiar with using Hyper-V and creating virtual machines
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.