Job Title: Senior Product Support Analyst (Distribution Software)
Requisition Number: 18002228
Location(s): Bensalem, PA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Candidates will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to customers using the Prophet 21 ERP software package.
- Addressing and documenting customers questions, problems, and errors entered as cases thru our web based customer portal.
- Searching our extensive knowledge base and testing Prophet21 functionality to provide comprehensive answers.
- Perform functionality and design testing of the Prophet 21 package.
- Reviewing cases accepted by lower tier support teams to make sure they are handled appropriately and achieving outstanding customer service.
- Directing cases to the appropriate department for final resolution, when appropriate.
- Creating new knowledge within our Knowledge base and reviewing existing knowledge for accuracy.
- Prophet 21 ERP application knowledge and call center experience will be desired. Wholesale distribution industry experience is a plus.
- Must Display strong technical skills in the Windows Operating system environment and have experience in Microsoft Office (knowledge of Windows Terminal Server, SQL server, and SQL query writing is a plus).
- Shift Flexibility is required to cover schedule from 8 AM to 9 PM or 12 PM to 9 PM, Monday thru Friday. Coverage on certain company holidays will also be required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, be detail oriented and a have positive attitude.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task between different cases.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, research, and analytical ability, strong decision making skills and willingness to support changing department initiatives.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment where coaching and mentoring is involved.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.