Presales Consultant / Business Solution Consultant (Process Manufacturing) – ERP Software
Location: UK, Nationwide with the ability to work from home
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor is looking for an outgoing, dynamic, enthusiast individual, who wants to help customers solve their business issues.
You will use your practical business experience to work as part of a team, offering an in-depth knowledge of the functional capabilities and business value of our products, to help close sales opportunities. You will help us articulate our proposition to our prospects and customers.
As you grow in confidence, you will have the ability to shape our future, by driving the strategic direction of our product portfolio.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct customer or prospect webinars
- Perform discovery sessions and workshops, uncovering business needs and drivers, and documenting the output
- Prepare for and conduct detailed demos along with the Sales team, either on-site or remotely
- Act as product expert, liaising between the salesforce and the customer
- Act as an advisor to Product Managers to:
- Discuss and provide input to potential product development
- Test output from product development
- Provide business expertise by documenting processes and providing workflow analysis, in areas such as Finance and Accounting, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- Provide input to proposals and tender responses
- Work with the Professional Services team to ensure that the project is correctly scoped and, at time of order, is handed over seamlessly
- This role will require some travel, mainly domestic.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Proven knowledge of process manufacturing, especially within Food and Beverage
- Previous role as a production manager or consultant, or other comparable position in the industry
- Experience of giving customer or internal presentations and demonstrations would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Tropos, SAP, IFS, Sanderson, Infor, or similar systems.
Epicor employees work on site with customers across the UK. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.