Technical Application Support Associate
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
A new opportunity has arisen to join our existing EMEA support team in Bracknell.
The successful person will demonstrate an aptitude to learn/build on existing skills. You will be a self-starter who possesses good problem solving, analytical and communications skills, who must be a team player. Appropriate training will be provided where necessary.
• Assists customers via phone, email or chat to identify technical and application problems to
• fully document, understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information
• to either resolve or escalate.
• Assists with system/application setup and configuration following detailed instructions.
• Provides general product, account status and company policy information.
• Under direct supervision, communicates case updates to customers in a timely manner.
• Documents recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product
• Contributes and uses department's knowledge base articles and FAQ's.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Experience working in a support environment
• Basic problem-solving skills