Territory Sales Manager/Account Executive (ERP Software)
Location: UK Mainland
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As a Territory Sales Manager/Account Executive you will turn the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. Growing organizations, you’ll change the way they operate because of the work, knowledge, and capabilities, our software systems deliver’s.
A trusted advisor you’ll have the autonomy to develop a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within the UK region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with your own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of Epicor at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including a world-class presales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make Epicor the ERP cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling (manufacturing vertical) Epicor Cloud/SaaS solution and on prem enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and Epicor support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Experience selling to the manufacturing industry
- Ability to travel
- Confident, hardworking, articulate
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Business application, e.g. ERP, MES, HCM, SCM, Analytics etc
- At least 12+ years of experience in new business sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of sculpting enterprise-level SaaS deals
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
As a leader in the markets, we serve you’ll have the autonomy to drive growth with opportunities to close multiple deals during the year. Your success is in your hands and a career at Epicor can open many doors for you. Plus, we recognize you for your sales contributions including accelerators for over achievement, annual president club and monthly commission on order, meaning you won’t wait until the end of the quarter to reap your rewards! If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.