Job Title: Associate Professional Services Consultant (WMS)
Requisition Number: 20000549
Location(s): Milton, GA
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As an Epicor WMS Associate Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to work with a Project Manager and Lead Consultant on a customer project teams or engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision.
What You’ll Do:
- Learning the RF Navigator WMS Application and how it integrates with business/accounting systems
- Assist Lead Implementer in implementing Epicor ‘s WMS offering in the LBM market.
- Assist customers through each stage of a project, ensuring that all customer requirements have been addressed and accounted for in the new system setup.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system for project team, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Consults customer on warehouse layout including recommendations on how to barcode and review product flow throughout the warehouse.
- Works with customer before and after implementation on RF Navigator best practices.
- Generate interest of customers in additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must be able to travel on a national basis.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a passport would be required for any international work.
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 50% - 75% overnight travel
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, MIS, IS, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- ERP or WMS Software Experience
- Background in Warehousing, Software Consulting, or Operational Management
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.