Job Title: Project Manager (KBMax)(CPQ)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the implementation of KBMax configurator projects from contract signing to delivery from scope of work through timelines. You will act as the main point of contact between the client and KBMax’s team ensuring exceptional communication, setting expectations and constant communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Document the scope for KBMax configurator projects for customers.
- Manage deliverables, meetings, and progress completion for configurator projects.
- Act as a main point of contact for the customer during the configurator implementation process.
- Ensure that the project team and customers adhere to project schedule.
- Document and manage project scope changes, communicate revised project schedules and facilitate change orders for customer approval.
- Keep the leadership team informed on project status such as: identifying risks, tests, costs, issues, and performance to established targets on a regular basis.
- Monitor business and technical issues to establish what is currently being done and identify potential improvements.
- Manage project closure reporting to ensure orders are closed in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide occasional technical support and customer service to end-users via telephone, e-mail, and webinars.
- Telecommute with occasional meetings at our Austin office or customer sites in the US and Europe.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of software project management experience
- Ability to work independently while being self-driven, and meeting multiple deadlines
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Enterprise Software (e.g. ERP, CRM, CAD, PDM, etc.)
- Familiar with remote work environments and capable of working in a virtual office environment
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Strong team player
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Self- starter that will take initiative
- Eager to learn, adapt/perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Exceptional customer relations and communication skills
- Overnight travel of up to 25%
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Mechanical engineering experience
- Software development experience
- Experience working at or with manufacturing companies
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.