Job Title: Data Conversion Specialist
Requisition Number: 19000209
Location(s): US, remote
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Coordinate data extracts
- Run and customize where needed, SQL scripts to implement transformation rules and convert data extracts
- Validate converted data
- Import converted data to BisTrack
- Provide expert level of support to BisTrack Implementation Consultants for troubleshooting/reconciliations
- Protect integrity and security of data
- Team- Must work successfully in a team environment
- Troubleshooting- Must be able to analyze and define problems, collect facts and data, and establish resolution paths.
- Flexible Work Schedule- Must be able to work during normal business hours and occasional overtime including nights and weekends to meet deadlines.
- Results Oriented- Must deliver results within required timeframes to satisfy team needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science is highly desirable
- At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server database programming with enterprise applications (500 or more tables)
- Strong knowledge of database schema design, data types, and SQL best practices
- At least 3 years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analysis skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.