Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The IRD reports to EVP, America’s Sales, and collaborates with Epicor corporate marketing approximately twice a year for Influencer events. Additionally, The IRD works to recruit new Influencer relationships who can collaborate with Epicor bi-directionally to drive mutual opportunity.
The IRD creates Epicor internal support for the Influencer strategy and works with Influencers to increase awareness of Epicor inside of the Influencer’s company, enabling Influencers to develop unique industry joint offerings.
The IRD works closely with the sales leadership team to track, consolidate and report Influencer-created revenue to Epicor’s management team. The role is tightly aligned with marketing to increase internal and external exposure of the Influencer.
What You’ll Do:
- Forms relationships with and educates Influencers on Epicor ERP in manufacturing, distribution and retail.
- Creates awareness of Epicor’s Public Cloud ERP (powered by Microsoft Azure) functional capabilities and go to market strategies
- Facilitates engagement with the broader influencer community and Epicor’s sales, marketing, RFP, and consulting teams
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5 – 10 years of experience supporting or managing:
- Regional and global systems integrators
- Strategy firms
- Management consulting firms
- Advisory firms
- Selection firms
- 3+ years Saas experience
- 5+ years working within the software industry
- Business acumen to fully understand the Influencer’s business model
- The ability to work with Influencer’s senior level management to affect change to the Influencer’s business model, achieving alignment with the revenue goals of Epicor in manufacturing, distribution, and retail
- The ability to recruit new Influencers, including the ability to explain the strategies of Epicor to Influencers’ senior level management
- Bachelor’s degree
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Prior experience working with the manufacturing or distribution industry
- Master’s degree
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.