Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 19001090
Location(s): Remote, Central and Western U.S.
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
The ECM Consulting Manager has the overall responsibility for an ECM consulting team. The primary goal is to maintain consulting team profitability at the group/team level. This requires effective planning, assessment and allocation of consulting resources within the team practice. The ECM Consulting Manager will also retain the overall responsibility for maintaining client satisfaction during the software implementation process.
- Act as third line and final decision maker on infrastructure design, installation and deployment of Epicor ECM, third party and Microsoft server software applications
- Mentor a remote team to carry out installation and maintenance of the ECM software, SQL database, Microsoft Server applications and troubleshooting
- Answer sales and consulting questions for new customer discoveries
- Assist in quotes and installation projects, by understanding the details of Epicor ECM, the environment it needs to work in, as well as the database and authentication methods.
- Manage all aspects of consulting services staffing and customer implementation projects.
- Approve and maintain consulting team’s budgets, billings, and revenue forecasts.
- Ensure project deliverables meet client expectations.
- Responsible for meeting revenue quota.
- Address and resolve customer issues that pertain to consulting services deliverables.
- Assist direct reports in meeting their utilization goals.
- Hire, develop and motivate staff, and control attrition.
- Assist New Business Sales by supporting the ECM solution with services.
- Validate and confirm feasibility of Service Engagements.
- Participation as needed at high level status meetings at customer
- Assist in collection of open AR.
- The ECM Consulting Manager will work closely with the regional Epicor sales organizations to develop regional sales and marketing initiatives.
- Participate as needed in pre-sales presentations, services planning, proposal response, proposal validation and work planning development.
- Develop service recommendation with the Account Executive that will ensure a successful implementation by the prospective client.
- Develop working relationships with 3rd party (partner) consulting firms. The objective is to establish pools of knowledgeable backup for ECM implementers within the individual’s team.
- Perform project implementation staffing analysis and evaluate the staffing to be recommended for each engagement.
- Analyze the profitability and risk potential for each engagement and recommend the solution that will satisfy the client while maximizing Epicor profitability and reducing the overall project risk.
- Identify new service opportunities in the region and develop marketing plans to implement those services.
- Maintain consulting chargeability and profitability by efficient scheduling of resources and by identifying other engagement opportunities with clients.
- Assume the responsibility for maintaining the chargeability of staff on the team.
- Overall responsibility for the billing activities and receivable collection activities of the team.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on either ESC or 3rd Party implementation engagements.
- Keep Director informed of current works status, accomplishments and concerns.
- Coach and mentor consultants within the team unit.
- Develops career management plans for each consultant and monitors the plan for completion for each consultant on the team.
- Responsible for hiring new personnel and performing the related human resource administration tasks that are associated with all consultants within the team.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Applications or equivalent work experience.
Master’s Degree preferred
Five to seven years product support or consulting experience.
1 to 2 years related project management experience.
2-3 years consulting experience with ECM software or work experience for an ECM user.
Implemented at least 3-5 customers in a lead capacity through an ECM software implementation.
Knowledge of the whole Microsoft server side platform, from OS up through to programming interfaces used by Epicor software
Manufacturing and ECM systems expertise
Experience with all MS Office applications
MS Project skills
Good overall Presentation skills: Ability to present Professional Services capabilities in sales meetings, face to face, or remotely
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, field consultants, supervisors, and co-workers
Ability to prioritize workload and complete tasks within assigned timeframes
Analyze customer problems and make recommendations for improvement
30 to 50% percent travel could be required
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.