Job Title: Manager, Hardware and Technical Services Sales
Requisition Number: 18002076
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As Manager of the Hardware Sales team, you are responsible for driving hardware and associated technical services sales, and delivering key initiatives, across North America and Europe for the Manufacturing and Distribution vertical markets.
- Successfully manage the sales team to sell hardware and technical services
- Achieve team quota objectives
- Coach, mentor, and develop a highly productive and skillful sales team
- Foster a sales culture of motivation and customer commitment with your team
- Develop programs to drive sales results and encourage incremental customer purchases
- Develop an environment of value-add selling where prospects and customers will utilize Epicor as their resource for hardware and technical services
- Promote teamwork with all Epicor sellers to deliver a complete customer experience
- Develop long-term customer relationships that will cultivate business opportunities
- Ensure all new sales are successfully transitioned to the Installation team
- Support and champion company initiatives and management decisions
- Minimum of 3 years direct quota sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a hardware/services sales team
- Experience with the Distribution and/or Manufacturing markets
- Technical background with experience in the installation of medium sized business environments
- Proven direct sales quota and sales management quota attainment track record
- Have excellent communication skills, influencing ability, and learning agility
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.