Job Title: Senior Technology Consultant
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Technology Consultant, Principal acts as functional and technical lead in client facing projects with responsibility for the installation and successful delivery of Epicor applications. Acts as primary technical point of contact for clients and other project team members by performing tasks related to implementations, upgrades, conversions, and recoveries.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance to consulting team through proactive training, sharing knowledge, and communicating best practices.
- Foster relationships with our customers to obtain a deep understanding of customers’ needs and environments.
- Define and document implementation technical requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to field engineers, technicians, and applications support personnel in diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging software and computer, network and/or wireless systems.
- Configure, document, and test software
- Monitor and facilitate customer adoption of product solutions and functionality.
- Is the key advocate of the customer by owning and driving resolution on escalated customer issues, working with project managers and other functional leaders.
- Meet utilizations targets and complete project deliverables on time Leads technological improvements on enterprise wide projects.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of server, hardware, and network technology
- Strong troubleshooting methodology/skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and participate in discussions with business and technical leaders. Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Previous experience with ERP or an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 8+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 4+ years of specialized/industry experience
- High school diploma, or Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
Requisition Number: 21000193
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.