Job Title: Senior Professional Services Consultant (BisTrack)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Senior Professional Services Consultant takes the leadership role in consulting engagements and assumes responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. Drives implementation tasks, provides business consulting to clients, and assists the Project Manager with organizing and controlling tasks within the work plan. Takes a leadership position on implementation projects, consulting engagements, and respective consulting practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Adapts Bistrack product capabilities to meet specific customer business needs.
- Support of customers regarding software applications as well as the ability to troubleshoot some hardware and networking issues.
- Up to 50% travel is required for this position.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside the organization.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 3 years previous lumber and building materials experience.
- Strong knowledge of SQL preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage project tasks.
- Requires excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives.
- The ability to remain composed during peak workload periods and to manage customers through stressful times.
- A self-starter who can worked independently as well as with other members of the project team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Requisition Number: 21000647
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.