Job Title: Senior Professional Services Consultant (C#)
Requisition Number: 18001061
Location(s): Remote, U.S.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
In this position, you will use your software development, requirements analysis, and customer service expertise, along with the latest technology and tools to support implementations of Epicor ERP software application. You will utilize both Epicor and industry standard tools to create technical solutions to support our customer’s use of the software. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the customer on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by an Epicor Consulting Manager.
- In this revenue generating position, you will work with our customers, external vendors, and Professional Services staff to:
- Determine business requirements. Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Write technical design specifications; perform software modifications and reporting solutions.
- Create high quality deliverables following standard methodologies.
- Create documentation, perform QA and troubleshooting.
- Meet revenue expectations.
- Manage multiple clients and projects with shifting priorities.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Mentor new hires using development standards and workshops.
- Demonstrate self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product functionality.
- Provide superior customer service to clients and team members.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Responsible for timely creation of Project Activity reports to project management or customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4 to 9+ years of professional development experience, business applications preferred
- Software development experience using .NET technologies, C# strongly desired
- Database development experience using Microsoft SQL Server or similar database platform
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Epicor ERP software experience preferred
- Previous experience with manufacturing software preferred
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively on independent or team projects
- Must be available to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires up to 50% travel
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.