Job Title: Professional Services Consultant (Eclipse)
Location(s): Remote (US)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This is a billable position, responsible for all on-site consulting and training engagements for new and existing users of Eclipse throughout North America. Training is performed onsite at our customers’ locations. Responsible to deliver all of the key components of the implementation cycle with the goal of taking our customer’s live on Eclipse. Position can be located anywhere throughout the US. This individual will occasionally train onsite in Trevose, PA.
What You’ll Do:
- Train new users on Company's enterprise software application(s) on-site and consult on best business practices fitting their company's needs to our software
- Consult with existing users on-site to enhance utilization of the software and to increase customers' operational efficiencies
- Develop customer relationships, generate leads and work with sales team
- Provide written internal reports documenting customer engagements as well as formal reports to customers identifying areas of improvement and outlining recommendations
- Engage in continuous education of the distribution industry and the Company's software application
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelors degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree, Distribution, Operations, Logistics, Business, MIS, IS, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Eclipse is required
- Must be able to travel on a national basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Valid passport a plus
- Must be able and available for overnight travel throughout North America as this position requires 75% to 100% overnight travel
Requisition Number: 20001528
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.