Job Title: Professional Services Consultant (ERP)
Location(s): Remote (US)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Professional Services Consultant leads consulting engagements and assumes responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. They drive implementation deliverables and assist the Project Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan. They take a leadership position on project teams, engagements, and respective consulting practices, and work with clients on an independent basis for engagements with little supervision.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance to the PS team through proactive training, sharing knowledge, and communicating best practices.
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
- Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
- Determine direction, timelines, schedules and activities for an area of the project
- Establish solid working relationships through the management level.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks
- Ensure all deliverables in area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide guidance to other Professional Services Consultants and clients
- Focus on managing complex programs/projects
- Develop best practices and associated documentation
- Available to speak at conferences or events
What You Need to Succeed:
- Meet utilization targets and completes project deliverables on time
- Experience with Epicor ERP is required
- Project management skills and strong technical background are required
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations.
- Expertise in all applicable modules of the software
- Breadth of knowledge across industry verticals
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 6+ years applicable manufacturing , supply chain , and/or manufacturing accounting experience, and/or demonstrated success/knowledge
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
Requisition Number: 21000029
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.