Job Title: Professional Services Consultant (Manufacturing)
Requisition Number: 18000274
Location(s): Remote, U.S. (Chicago, IL and surrounding areas preferred)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Epicor Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by an Epicor
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Generate interest of customers in additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Responsible for timely creation of Project Activity reports to project management.
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 80%+ overnight travel
- Bachelors degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree
- 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
- ERP software experience is a required
- Previous experience with manufacturing software required
- Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.