Job Title: Professional Services Consultant (Prophet 21)
Requisition Number: 21000024
Location(s): U.S. Remote
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
This is a 100% billable position, responsible for all on-site consulting and training engagements for new and existing users of Prophet 21 throughout North America. Training is performed onsite at our customers’ locations. Responsible to deliver all of the key components of the implementation cycle with the goal of taking our customer’s live on Prophet 21. Position can be located anywhere throughout the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Train new users on Prophet 21 application(s) on-site and consult on best business practices fitting their company's needs to our software
- Be able to listen, assess, prioritize customer issues, and provide them with recommendations on how best to utilize their Prophet 21 system to resolve their issues or help them to achieve their business goals.
- Consult with existing users on-site to enhance utilization of the software and to increase customers' operational efficiencies
- Develop customer relationships, generate leads and work with sales team
- Provide weekly written internal reports documenting customer engagements as well as formal reports to customers identifying areas of improvement and outlining recommendations
- Engage in continuous education of the distribution industry and the Company's software applications
- Must be able to manage schedule and book own travel within time constraints
- Must be able to travel on a national basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport
- Must be able and available for overnight travel throughout North America as this position requires 75% to 100% overnight travel
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree, Distribution, Operations, Logistics, Business, MIS, IS
- 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
- Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of general business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing required
- Experience with enterprise, CRM, supply chain or related applications desired
- Knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications preferred
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required NT and SQL experience a plus
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.