Job Title: WMS Consultant
Location(s): US, Milton, GA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead customer project teams or engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision.
- Learning the RF Navigator WMS Application and how it integrates with business/accounting systems
- Implement Epicor‘s WMS offering in the LBM market
- Lead customers through each stage of a project, ensuring that all customer requirements have been addressed and accounted for in the new system setup
- Test, train, and troubleshoot the system for customers, providing an initial level of support for assigned product
- Consults customer on warehouse layout including recommendations on how to barcode and review product flow throughout the warehouse
- Works with customer before and after implementation on RF Navigator best practices.
- Generate interest of customers in additional products and services
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
- Must be able to travel on a national basis
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a passport would be required for any international work
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 50% - 75% overnight travel
Bachelor’s degree - Business, MIS, IS, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related degree, or equivalent work experience
3+ years in consulting, business application training, customer support or direct Warehouse Management experience in the software industry required
ERP or WMS Software Experience
Background in warehousing or logistics
Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Requisition Number: 19001266
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.