Job Title: Professional Services Project Manager (ERP)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
Working with requests from existing clients for professional services projects, your role will be to coordinate a high volume and variety of engagements. Projects may be single requests or combinations including consulting services, business intelligence development, server migrations, technical services, and training engagements, among others. This role is to oversee each request from estimate through to closure including sourcing appropriate personnel, managing the budget and communication with the sales team as well as the client.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and monitor activities of projects and client engagements, from inception to installation. (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control, and Closure.)
- Prepare project deliverables (Project Plan when appropriate, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to execute all project activities.
- Coordinate needed project paths and schedule resources
- Ensure project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed upon requirements.
- Plan, organize and monitor the activities of the project team, maintaining regular contact with the Client Project Champion as to status
- Maintain overall control of project schedule, resources, budget and scope including certifying that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing project activities.
- Provide Project Risk Analysis to customer
- Track project issues and work with the client to resolve them
- Interact with members of Epicor cross-functional teams.
- Project Manage numerous client projects at once (projects or tasks have an average duration of 4-6 professional service hours)
- Responsible for high utilization (70%) and customer satisfaction
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 2–4 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills along with ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Solid time management skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
Requisition Number: 21001053
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.