Job Title: Senior Implementation Project Manager (EDI)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Professional Services Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and delivering client projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and monitor activities of projects and client engagements, from inception to installation.
- Prepare project deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to execute all project activities.
- Maintain overall control of project schedule, resources, budget and scope.
- Ensure project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed upon requirements.
- Certify that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing project activities.
- Conduct weekly customer status calls and responds to client requests/questions in a timely manner, escalating issues and recommended solutions.
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects and medium sized projects.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations.
- Manages expectations and establishes solid working relationships through the management level
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge2+ years project management and industry experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- PMP Certification preferred
Requisition Number: 21001398
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.