Job Title: Senior Implementation Specialist (Lumber & Building Materials)
Requisition Number: 18002614
Location(s): Remote (US)
Epicor Software drives business growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Adapts Bistrack product capabilities to meet specific customer business needs, andgives customer support regarding software applications. Also responsible for troubleshooting some hardware and networking issues.
- Minimum 3 years previous lumber and building materials experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage project tasks.
- Requires excellent time management skills to meet aggressive goals and objectives.
- The ability to remain composed during peak workload periods and to manage customers through stressful times.
- A self-starter who can worked independently as well as with other members of the project team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Up to 50% travel is required for this position.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside the organization
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.