Job Title: Senior Professional Services Manager
Requisition Number: 19001189
Location(s): US, Remote
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, lumber and retail industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
The Senior Professional Services Manager has the overall responsibility for their area of the consulting practice. The key goals are to manage the consulting team, insure successful delivery of services and achieve financial targets.
- Analyze the profitability the risk potential for each engagement and recommend the solution that will satisfy the client while maximizing the profitability and reducing the overall project risk.
- Monitor and communicate internal expectations on key business metrics such as utilization, revenue generation, responsiveness and communication to clients, client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), and employee education
- Act as high-level client escalation contact for professional services and implementation issues
- Work within Epicor to ensure that all professional services operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs
- Direct and mentor reports in successful delivery of on-time and on-budget projects.
- Maintain the chargeability of the team.
- Develop career management plans for each consultant and monitor the plan for completion for each consultant.
- Responsible for shaping the vision, strategy and execution of Epicor’s professional services business.
- Participation at high level status meetings at customer (i.e. Stage Reviews, Kickoffs)
- Participate in pre-sales presentations, services planning, proposal response, proposal preparation and work planning development.
10+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
5+ years managing and developing employees
4+ years of product support or consulting experience preferred
Ongoing technical certifications to keep up with industry
Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.