Job Title: Senior PS Consultant (HCM)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
HCM Consultants utilize project management skills, technical expertise, and functional knowledge to develop and implement solutions for our clients. In this position, you will use your functional and technical expertise, along with the latest technology and tools, to implement Epicor’s HCM software applications. In this position, you will work with our clients to determine business process requirements, define specifications, develop proposals, perform moderate to complex system customizations, and demonstrate your testing proficiency to provide a successful implementation experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance to the PS team through proactive training, sharing knowledge, and communicating best practices.
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
- Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
- Determine direction, timelines, schedules and activities for an area of the project
- Establish solid working relationships through the management level.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks
- Ensure all deliverables in area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide guidance to other Professional Services Consultants and clients
- Develop best practices and associated documentation
What You Need to Succeed:
- Meet utilization targets and completes project deliverables on time
- Experience with Epicor HCM or ERP is a plus
- Experience as an HR professional, HRIS System Administrator, HRIS Consultant, or in a Business/Systems Analyst role
- Project management skills and strong technical background are required
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 6+ years applicable HCM, manufacturing , and/or supply chain experience, and/or demonstrated success/knowledge
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- Experience working with an HRIS or other business application databases preferred
- Experience working or programming with MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports, or Microsoft web technologies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
Requisition Number: 20002463
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.