Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Our global consulting organization employs 800+ highly skilled consultants whose unmatched experience in delivering industry solutions that span manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and services is backed by a proven track record of successful ERP implementations around the world.
As an Epicor Consultant, you’ll be working with our customers on the implementation of our visionary ECM software solutions. You’ll either take the lead on projects independently, working side-by-side with our customers to guide them toward a successful solution delivery, or fulfill the role of a subject matter expert on a larger team. You are the trusted growth partner for your customer and will initiate implementation as quickly as possible, so your customer can be up and running. You will take the lead on ensuring customer satisfaction and the smooth implementation of our software.
What You’ll Do:
- Invest time in learning the customer’s business to ensure a successful implementation
- Conduct end-user training and database administration as the software backend subject matter expert
- Track all user issues and inquiries, maintaining close contact as you guide customers to a successful launch
- Maintain expertise of the products you serve through knowledge sharing, training, and mentorship
What You Need to Succeed:
- Solid experience with training and/or teaching others
- 3 years of experience with consulting, business application training, or customer support in a relevant software industry
- A genuine passion for delighting customers
- Comfortable (or even enjoy) a role that involves travel
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, MIS, IS, Education)
- Manufacturing experience
- ERP software experience
- Knowledge of Epicor enterprise applications
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
Our DocStar consultant role provides an opportunity for a full workload, frequent interaction with customers and the autonomy to drive your own your success. You’ll travel to meet with clients (while keeping your miles and points!) and building relationships that last. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as an Epicor Consultant, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.