Job Title: Senior PS Consultant (eCommerce)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
As a Senior Professional Services Consultant (eCommerce), you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams and multiple client engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis during engagements with little supervision by an Epicor Consulting Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Create project plans, lead kick-off meetings with clients, perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
- Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
- Determine direction, timelines, schedules, and activities for an area of the project
- Ensure all deliverables in area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget
- Configures, tests, trains, and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product
- Meet utilization targets and completes project deliverables on time
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including virtual presentations
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires up to 25% overnight travel
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years implementing eCommerce sites utilizing the Magento platform
- 1+ year of experience configuring Magento through the use of the Magento Admin Panel
- Understanding Magento of Navigation, Configuration, Home/Category page, CMS Pages, shipping, Payment methods
- Understanding of Template Selection and Email Design is a plus
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and ERP software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Effective teaching skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and PC skills
Requisition Number: 21001503
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.