Senior Territory Manager (Retail)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
As a Territory Sales Manager you’ll have the autonomy to develop a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within your region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with your own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of Epicor at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including a world-class presales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make Epicor the cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling Retail focused enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate Epicor solution
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and Epicor support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Experience selling complex enterprise software
- Ability to travel
- Confident, hardworking, articulate
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience selling Retail Software, POS Software etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in new business sales
- Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
- Experience of sculpting enterprise-level SaaS deals
Why You Should Click Apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.