Job Title: Software Implementation Consultant (ERP) (EDI)
Location(s): Remote (US)
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
As an Epicor ERP EDI Consultant, you will take ownership of Epicor ERP/Kinetic EDI setup and configuration, including the Demand Management Module and assume overall delivery responsibilities; producing quality deliverables, training the customer to be self-sufficient and ensuring the ERP portion of the overall EDI project is thoroughly tested and ready for production go-live. You will be accountable to the Epicor ERP EDI Manager and are responsible for organizing and controlling tasks within your projects and demonstrate the ability to lead those engagements. You must possess the ability to work with the customer on an independent basis for these projects with little supervision by the Epicor ERP EDI Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership of Epicor ERP/Kinetic EDI implementation engagements including but not limited to proactive Scope, Budget and Schedule management.
- Acts as ERP EDI primary point of contact for Customer ensuring timely messaging around Status, Issue/Risk, Scope, Budget and Schedule is communicated and understood
- Configures, tests and trains customer on the EDI Demand Management module, providing initial troubleshooting assistance during implementation
- Responsible for obtaining utilization target of 70%
- Responsible for understanding and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and providing internal updates when impacted by project related factors
- Responsible for daily entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Teams with other internal and external groups e.g. Epicor ERP consultants, project manager and 3rd party resources) to research and propose solutions.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original scope, budget or schedule and notify ERP EDI Manager and/or Project Manager in timely manner
- Analyze and anticipate project risk and proactively communicate escalating issues early as well as proposing a solution and plan to address them
- Sense of urgency for customer business needs and persistence to follow through on closing projects and ensuring successful go-lives
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelors’ degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in the areas of: consulting, implementation, application training
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
- EDI implementation or support experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications highly preferred
- Previous experience with manufacturing software preferred
- 10% or less travel for on-site go-lives and trainings
Requisition Number: 21000768
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.