Job Title: Sr. Tech Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 18000754
Location(s): US, Bensalem, PA; Austin, TX; Minneapolis, MN
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Eagle hosting tech support Lead is responsible for managing and maintaining the Eagle hosting environment. The Eagle hosting tech is expected to partner with professional services counterparts on customer implementations ranging from simple to complex. Position requires strong problem solving and communication skills. This role requires someone with the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Reports to the Manager of lumber and retail hosting
- Manage Eagle hosting network
- Including 350 + unique Eagle environments
- Build new hosted environments
- Prioritize environment builds, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Document network design, system builds, and procedures
- Assist with training new team members
- Assist the sales and PS teams with complex hosting migrations and projects.
- Assist Eagle development with defining hosting team needs and testing new releases.
- Assist the Epicor GRC team with SOC and PCI audits.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience deploying Epicor Eagle software.
- Experience in managing networks
- Sonicwall experience preferred.
- Superb people and communication skills
- Experience managing and maintaining VMware environments
- Strong time management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience documenting complex processes
- Strong understanding of PCI compliance requirements
- The ability to work a flexible shift based on team needs
- Many projects take place outside business hours.
- Must be willing to work On Call rotation.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.