Territory Manager – Software Sales – Manufacturing
Location: United States/Remote
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are
our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
As a Territory Manager you’ll have the autonomy to develop a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within your region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with your own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of Epicor at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including a world-class presales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make Epicor the ERP cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling manufacturing enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and Epicor support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
What You Need to Succeed:
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Experience selling to the Manufacturing Industry
- Ability to travel
- Confident, hard-working, articulate
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Business application, e.g. MES, ERP, PLM, SCM, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in new business sales
- Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
- Experience sculpting enterprise-level SaaS deals
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
As a leader in the markets we serve you’ll have the autonomy to drive growth with opportunities to close multiple deals during the year. Your success is in your hands and a career at Epicor can open many doors for you. Plus, we recognize you for your sales contributions including accelerators for over achievement, annual president club and monthly commission on order, meaning you won’t wait until the end of the quarter to reap your rewards
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.