Job Title: Sr. Territory Sales Manager (Retail Software)
Requisition Number: 18001299
Location(s): US, Remote (Midwest)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Retail Software division of EPICOR Software is seeking ambitious and highly-motivated Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will drive next generation enterprise retail software solutions and professional services revenue by identifying, pursuing and closing new customers from assigned prospect base of specialty retail durable goods accounts located within assigned geographic territory. Examples of such retail prospects include: sporting goods, pharmacies, farm-home, lawn & garden, nurseries, hardware & home centers.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Work in a team environment with marketing and business development
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline that drives sales activities, ensuring that revenue goals are exceeded.
- Disciplined and accurate reporting of opportunity pipeline and sales activities into Salesforce.com.
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activities.
- Use Value Add and Solution Selling sales methodologies to:
- Create initial interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create vision of potential solutions to critical business needs
- Effectively justify return on investment
- Qualify, control and close opportunities
- Develop deep product knowledge
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
- Efficient use of resources to support sales effort
- Solid experience in and strong knowledge of consumer hard goods retail business processes such as sales order processing, inventory management, purchasing, pricing, accounting, or supply chain management.
- Three to five plus years of proven and consistent success in selling high-value enterprise software solutions and services (ERP, SCM, MES, WMS, or RF / Wireless application software experience strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to:
- exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities,
- develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans,
- implement and follow successful sales processes
- self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- resolve broadly-defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented situations.
- Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization as well as within Epicor.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with C-level, senior business IT executives or business owners.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Overnight regional travel.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.