Job Title: Strategic Account Manager – Software Sales – Manufacturing
Requisition Number: 18001079
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for expanding Epicor’s ERP footprint among multi-location, existing customers. In addition to developing relationships to gain access and establish need among corporate locations, you will: manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Participate in the development, presentation and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Gain access, develop relationships and build pipeline within Epicor’s strategic customer base
- Qualify opportunities
- Plan and implement sales campaigns
- Co-ordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Input ideas and participate in marketing events
- To fully understand the business requirements of prospects and customers
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Manage the short and medium term pipeline
- Maintain third party relationships
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of new business sales and/or expansion of existing customer accounts.
- Experience selling manufacturing software and or selling to manufacturing companies
- Proven sales success
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical and IT people
- Business application, e.g. ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM
- Background of ERP markets and businesses preferred
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.