Job Title: Territory Manager – Software Sales - DocStar
Requisition Number: 18002548
Location(s): East Coast/Remote
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
DocStar, a division of Epicor Software Corporation, is a software developer that provides enterprise content management (ECM) and process automation solutions to streamline business processes for organizations of any size. DocStar solutions allow enterprises to gain control over its documents, improve retention and increase efficiency. DocStar integrates with most third party business application so organizations can achieve operational excellence with their core systems. Over 2,000 organizations depend on DocStar software from every industry including insurance, financial services, healthcare, real estate, manufacturing, legal, non-profit, education and the public sector.
DocStar is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy, results-driven sales professional for the North-Central region. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales of DocStar software products, subscriptions, and services selling directly to end-user customers. The successful candidate must have experience and a successful track record selling ECM solutions and enterprise software solutions in a corporate account environment. The motivated candidate will qualify and prioritize prospects; generate individual opportunities; prospect through personal networking and relationship building and develop opportunities to closure resulting in consistent quota achievement. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of relevant software sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. In addition, the ideal candidate must show demonstrated success in exceeding annual quota, and be experienced closing transactions worth five to six figures. The candidate must have a proven track record of 'getting in front of the customer' and be primarily a "hunter" as opposed to a "farmer".
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and/or exceed established sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Generate new prospects in the assigned territory
- Successfully orchestrate a complex sales cycle from start to finish
- Develop a deep level of product knowledge
- Accurately forecast opportunities
- Track and update sales activity using the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Engage sales engineers and other sales support resources as necessary to maximize opportunities
- Maintain a level of professionalism which reflects positively upon the candidate and the company
Qualification Requirements/Job Specifications
- 5 years of experience selling in the enterprise content management industry
- Proven experience achieving quotas of >$1M annually
- Demonstrated ability to close business
- Self-starter with new business development success
- Sales skills including presentation and demonstration skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Experience with Windows Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.