Epicor software drives business growth.
Companies around the world use Epicor solutions to help them compete and grow. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in our unique approach to industry functionality and cloud technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers’ needs and how they work. Epicor delivers industry-specific business solutions in the cloud, designed to fit and adapt to our customers’ needs, ease complexity, and drive growth for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services businesses.
With deep industry capabilities, Epicor solutions promote growth while easing complexity. Our powerful solutions free up resources so that businesses can leap forward and grow profitably. We focus on positive outcomes.
Epicor Consulting provides a variety of services around ERP implementation, training, process improvement, and software customisation. Our consulting organisation employs 800+ highly skilled and tenured consultants whose unmatched experience in delivering industry solutions that span manufacturing, distribution, retail & lumber, and services is backed by a proven track record of successful ERP implementations around the world.
Our focus on profitable growth and long-term business success helps ensure tangible results for our customers, wherever they are in the world.
The VP, Professional Services has the overall responsibility for a primary consulting practice in North America and the largest overall consulting practice for Epicor. The primary goal is to exceed consulting division customer satisfaction & profitability at a regional level. This requires effective planning, assessment and allocation of consulting resources within the practice.
· Full P&L responsibility, include analyzing annual, quarterly and monthly revenue targets & cost-center budgets
· Key member of Epicor Services Senior Leadership Team for global professional services, responsible for shaping the vision, strategy and execution of Epicor’s professional services business including transformation of the existing methodology and consulting practice from a primarily OnPrem practice to a modern SaaS practice.
· Resource planning, cross-company visibility, new services development and client relationship management
· Monitors and communicates internal expectations on key business metrics such as utilization, revenue generation, responsiveness and communication to clients, client satisfaction, and employee education
· Acts as high-level client escalation contact for professional services and implementation issues
· Works within Epicor to ensure that all professional services operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs
· Prioritizes professional service projects by value-add, ROI potential, alignment to corporate goals, and impact on technical resources
· Ensures tight management, client communications, and expectation setting for client implementations
· Direct and mentor Regional Managers and first line VPs in successful delivery of on-time and on-budget projects.
· Coaching team on methods of staffing and project delivery to accelerate backlog consumption and increase revenue, while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction and success.
· Executive focus and responsibility for all customer projects and services sales pursuits.
· Answer sales and consulting questions for new customer discoveries
· Participation at high level status meetings at customer (i.e. Stage Reviews, Kick-offs)
· Participate in pre-sales presentations, services planning, proposal response, proposal preparation and work planning development.
· Identify new service opportunities in the region and develop marketing plans to implement those services.
· Customer obsessed
· Track record of consistently exceeding customer’s / stakeholders expectations
· Visionary thinker – happy to challenge the norm
· 10+ years consulting services delivery management experience with at least 5+ years of ERP / MRP / PLM software services experience, leading geographically dispersed teams of 50+
· 5+ years of experience managing a P&L
· Metrics-driven leadership approach with proven process improvement experience
· Sales leadership experience including managing business development, proposal development and quota carrying resources
· SaaS implementation experience including hub based delivery of services and implementation services in a pure SaaS environment
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.