Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Application Specialist provides post implementation application support to North American BisTrack customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Investigate application support cases received from BisTrack customers. To fully document and understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate
- Carry out root cause analysis of errors occurring in our customers’ business environments
- Liaise between support, development and quality assurance teams as part of the larger customer support effort
- Understand our customers’ business process flow and explain how that relates to their use of the BisTrack application
- Manage and follow up on assigned support cases and to create a remarkable experience for our customers
- Clearly and professionally communicate (by phone and email) case updates to customers in a timely manner
What You Need to Succeed:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience and working knowledge of inventory management, purchasing management, and the fundamentals of finance and accounting (including AP & AR)
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be comfortable in Microsoft Windows environments and have experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Good work ethic and ability to work alone or in a group setting
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with processing inventory through quotes, sales orders, purchase orders, stock receipts and supplier invoices
- Solid understanding of product price history
- Ability to find and fix incorrect costs and product quantities
- Ability to investigate and find inventory discrepancies
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.