Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst (Bistrack)
Requisition Number: 18002517
Location(s): Remote U.S. & Canada
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- The successful candidate must be able to communicate, understand, translate and deliver reports and business intelligence tools to our customers using Transact-SQL and either Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Must have experience interfacing with customers for the purpose of understanding and documenting requirements.
- Must be comfortable with suggesting solutions, troubleshooting problems and supporting business intelligence and reporting needs.
- Creating and maintaining reports using Transact-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports
- Working with our customers and internal teams to gather specifications
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Either Advanced Crystal Reports or Advanced SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with BisTrack and/or experience in the Lumber & Building Materials industry desired
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.