Customer Support Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Manager, Customer Support is responsible for managing a support team to provide appropriate and timely solutions to customers. Provides recommendations for support strategy and improvement of overall customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Technical Application Specialists whose primary goal is to provide expeditious technical support for Epicor’s Building Supply customers
- Be support’s face on all issues related to the technical support of BisTrack in large enterprise-class customer environments
- Establish and enhance relationships with management from development, professional services and sales teams in order to ensure the appropriate delivery of solutions
- Manage advanced technical support projects as an escalation point from other groups and coordinate communications with development, professional services and sales teams
- Drive product improvement through careful analysis of product performance in the field and through feedback and recommendations to development and professional services
- Carry out hands-on technical support across a wide spectrum of technologies
- To travel to customer sites as required (Canada/US)
What You Need to Succeed:
- Extensive technical experience with ERP products in large-scale production environments including product installation, product migration and technical troubleshooting
- Experience supporting large, enterprise-class customers
- Ability to effectively manage resources to achieve business unit goals and objectives by managing own and others fluctuating workloads; anticipating and identifying changing priorities emerging issues, needs, operational implications and developing, adapting and implementing strategic and operational plans
- Bachelor’s degree required
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 8+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 3+ years managing and developing employees
- 3+ years of specialized/industry experience
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.