Job Title: Financial Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 18001109
Location(s): Vernon, BC or Epicor US Location
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
This position is for one of the world’s leading providers of business software, serving lumber and building material manufacturing customers (log yards, hardwood and softwood sawmills, panel mills, value-added manufacturers, lumber wholesalers and brokers, and building materials distributors and dealers).
Epicor Software is looking for a Financial Support Analyst, to support clients’ use of ERP software. Suitable candidates will have a solid understanding of accounting and financial systems, prior experience supporting and/or implementing accounting software and have good technical skills. Candidates with prior experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP would be an asset.
- To investigate financial support cases received for Microsoft Dynamics GP. To fully document and understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate to vendor.
- To manage and follow-up on assigned support cases
- To clearly and professionally communicate (by phone and email) case updates to customers in a timely manner
- To provide functional application training to customers on Dynamics GP as required
- To identify, recommend & implement system configurations
- Provide after-hours support for P1 cases
- Must be willing to learn and further their education on Dynamics GP.
- Excellent communication skills – English verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Good work ethic and ability to work alone or in a group setting
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Financial skills/education/experience with A/R, A/P, reconciling an asset
- Experience implementing and/or supporting financial software packages such as Dynamics GP
- Presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to train others
- Travel requirements are limited but the individual must have a valid passport and be able to travel between Canada and the United States.
Working knowledge of Dynamics GP modules and other 3rd party products such as:
- Management Reporter
- Fixed Assets
- US and/or Canadian Payroll
- Preventative Maintenance
- Purchase Order Processing
- SmartConnect (eOne Solutions)
- Multi-Entity Management (Binary Stream)
- Multi-company setup and experience
- Installing software upgrades and applicable 3rd party tools
- Multi-currency setup and experience
- A university/college degree in Business or Technology
- Certification in CGA, CMA or CPA
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Principal Tech Support Analyst, Lumber Hosting Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States, Austin United States, Dublin United States
- Sr. Tech Support Analyst, Lumber Hosting Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Austin United States
- Scanning Clerk (Contract) Dublin United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.