Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 19000120
Location(s): Vernon, BC
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Product Support Analyst provides post implementation application support to North American BisTrack and LumberTrack customers
- After completing our onboarding/training program, the primary responsibilities of the BisTrack/LumberTrack Product Support Analyst are:
- To investigate application support cases received from BisTrack/LumberTrack customers. To fully document and understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate
- To troubleshoot multi-tier client-server software application issues involving Microsoft SQL, web servers, credit card payment terminals, network printers, and Andoid/IOS devices
- To liaise between support, development and quality assurance teams as part of the larger customer support effort
- To understand our customers’ business process flow and explain how that relates to their use of the BisTrack/LumberTrack applications
- To manage and follow up on assigned support cases and to create a remarkable experience for our customers
- To clearly and professionally communicate (by phone and email) case updates to customers in a timely manner
- To travel to customer sites as required (Canada/US) and be able to participate in Epicor’s US-based user conferences
- Be detail-oriented and have a passion for business and technology
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be comfortable in Microsoft Windows environments and have experience with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – English verbal and written
- Good work ethic and ability to work alone or in a group setting
- Presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to train others
- Travel requirements are limited but the individual must have a valid passport and be able to travel between Canada and the United States
- Experience working for a lumber company
- Business experience (processes and problems) in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a software support environment with high call volumes and large numbers of clients and users
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Experience with ERP applications.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Financial skills/experience
- Business experience (processes and problems) in a retail environment
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.