2nd Line Application Support Analyst – (Accounting Experienced) - ERP Software
To succeed as an Application Support Analyst with Epicor you should love solving problems creatively, creating and maintaining customer loyalty by going above and beyond the customer’s expectation. As part of a global company, you’ll build on these skills, taking your career to the next level.
Based in Warrington you’ll be offering support to end users of a key Epicor Enterprise software solution, it’s fast paced - and we’ll rely on you to maintain our high standards.
• Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate
• Resolving incidents raised by external customers at 2nd Line and liaising with 3rd Line development for problem resolution
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
Desired skills and experience:
- A background or previous experience in 2nd line Application Support
- Proven experience in supporting ERP applications with external customers
- Familiarity with Windows 10 operating system and Windows Server 2012 onwards
Experience in using SQL
- Experience of financial applications, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Great Plains or a background in Accounting is desirable
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative, manage workloads/priorities
• Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
Nice to have but not essential:
• Knowledge/experience Crystal Reporting
In return you can expect a great team environment to work in; and a competitive salary and benefits including: Pension, Private Healthcare, and Life Cover.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.