Professional Services Project Manager (ERP Software)
Location(s): UK (Northern or Midlands Based)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a member of the Professional Services team you will deliver complex projects on a concurrent basis (multiple phases, applications, geographies, languages, etc.), on time, on budget and to the agreed scope.
• Plan, organise, lead and monitor the activities of the project teams
• Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
• Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
• Ensure that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing all project activities
• Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
• Notify the Client Project Director and the Client Project Manager of non-resolvable issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
• Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Manager, providing the status of project progress
• Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
• Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
• For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
• Champion and adhere to corporate solution implementation methodology
• Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required