Project Manager – ERP Software
Location: Northern/Midlands Based
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor itself is a global company that delivers business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries. It has 20,000 customers in over 150 countries.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
About the position:
As a member of the Professional Services team you will deliver multiple complex projects (multiple phases, applications, geographies, languages, etc.), on time, on budget and to the agreed scope.
• Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the project team (direct and indirect resources)
• Maintain overall control of the client relationship, project schedule, budget and scope
• Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
• Ensure that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing all project activities
• Liaise and act as central focal point for Internal Stake-Holders (Support, Development, Executive Management, Finance and PMO)
• Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
• Notify the Client Project Director and the Client Project Manager of non-resolvable issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
• Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Manager, providing the status of project progress
• Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
• Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
• For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
• Take ownership of A/R issues on projects
• Champion and adhere to corporate solution implementation methodology
• Ability to identify Risk and manage/mitigate
• Ensure project related documentation is updated and delivered on-time
• Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
• Integrate and work closely with the Epicor Project Management Office