The successful candidate will:
• Provide high quality consulting and implementation services to Epicor’s clients.
• Interact with company and customers/managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
• Responsible for achieving defined utilisation and revenue goals
• Identify additional product/services opportunities on customer sites
• A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
• Able to earn the respect of our customers through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
• Accomplished at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Accustomed to acting with integrity and have a track record of excellent problem-solving skills.
• SQL Server Maintenance (install, upgrade, troubleshoot, backup/restore)
• SQL Analysis (tracing, querying, monitoring)
• SQL Scripting (T-SQL, Indexing, complex/structured queries, stored procedures)
• SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) (Design, build, deploy)
• System Administration of Windows server Operating systems and associated technologies (IIS, RDS etc)
• Administration of web/server-side applications
• PowerShell/ Batch Scripting experience advantageous
• 2 year’s professional experience working in a similar technical role
• External customer facing experience (client side)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
• Ability to operate independently as well as part of a team
• Establish and build effective relationships with customers both internal and external
• Provide information and feedback to customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner ensuring that key information is communicated effectively
• Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on technical aspects of work.
• Server Environment Planning
• System Analysis (performance troubleshooting & environment mapping)
• System Training Delivery (technical overviews, end user training, train the trainer)
• Proficient trouble shooter with technical background.
Nice to have skills but not essential:
• Server Environment Planning
• System Architecture Design and Implementation
• Security (SSL certificates, locked down systems, Segregation of Duties)
• Experience with Virtualisation (VMWare/Hyper-V) or Cloud (Azure/ AWS) platforms
Epicor consultants work on site with customers across the UK. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit. Applications are welcome from across the UK.
Please note that applications are welcome from those who can live and work without restriction in the UK.
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
For more information please visit: www.epicor.com